Saturday, August 18, 2007

So what's new with me...



I got new glasses!!! They are red frames and I love them:-)!! I also have a new car now too! It's a Toyota Corolla Wagon, 92' and it's in great shape:-). What I don't have yet, is a job! It's been hard to get someone to hire me when I'm not available to work on Mondays as I'm going to L.A. for my T.M.J. appointments. So please be praying that God will provide soon. I have 2 interviews this coming week, one with a bank and the other one is through a temp agency. As for my T.M.J., it's been getting better. I'm so glad that I'm finally able to see someone who can fix the problem. Thank you to all of you who continue to pray for me through this jaw problem, I appreciate your prayers tremendously:-).

5 comments:

carly said...

i like the glasses! very classy! :) miss ya girl!

Anonymous said...

When are you going to join FACEBOOK.com? You need to join, it is easier to keep in touch that way!

Nice glasses by the way. Glad to hear your jaw is getting better!

but seriously when are you going to give in and join facebook?

See ya there :)

jc

Kim Tostada said...

hey Briell,
Cute glasses!! Sorry I missed you today.. It's funny that even though your here I'm still getting my updates on you from your blog.. ok not that funny.. we'll have to get together soon. I'll call u tomorrow. Bye Friend.

MoonGovernor said...

nice specs!

Anonymous said...

Yes, this shows your glasses better then on facebook. It was great talking to you...we miss your company and conversations. We are praying for you. Cindy