Saturday, February 24, 2007

Annual Pig Roast w/Alma Bible Church

Every year Alma Bible Church (which is the church I have been attending here in Canada) gets together to enjoy snow activites and have a pig roast. It was quite a sight to see an entire pig on a stick! But it was great and very juicy and tender! I've enjoyed getting to know the people at Alma Bible Church and appreciate all the activities they plan.



This is Yvonne DeBoer who goes to Alma. Yvonne and her husband, Alan, decided to go through the training with New Tribes Mission this past year. It's been nice getting to know them since they're fellow classmates now from Alma Church.
Snowmobiling!!! It is soooo much fun, especially in Canada since we have so much snow! I'm just thankful I haven't hurt myself yet or better yet, wrecked a snowmobile. Just so you know, I didn't drive this snowmobile because it's just simply too nice and I don't trust myself:-).

2 comments:

Kim Tostada said...

Hey Briell,
Thanks for the sweet b-day card. I loved it!

Wow a pig roast in canada..fun! I always thought of pig roasts happening on an island..but i guess canada works too. I hope you are doing well. Only a few more months left and you'll b done w/ school! Hurray! Keep up the good work.

Love, Kim

MoonGovernor said...

Careful, I think you're genetically predisposed to wreck all forms of recreational vehicles.