Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Grammar Class

The Grammar Problem:













My Answer:













So I just finished a 3-day GRAMMAR problem!!! The problem itself was 5 pages long and my answer was 5 pages long as well. This problem was given to us (my classmates) on Friday. The problem was basically a summary of all the things we learned in grammar from this semester and last semester, so it was long. Even though it was long and frustrating, it was still cool to see how much I have learned in grammar.
The purpose for studying grammar is so that I can take advantage of language learning helps when I'm overseas when studying a foreign language. As well, it will help me improve my accuracy in the language and even avoid "language shock". And most importantly, it will help me speak more clearly and write more accurately. Pretty cool, aye?!

7 comments:

Katie said...

Whoa, a 5 page problem? I don't think we even had one that long!

Kim Tostada said...

Wow, that looks very overwhelming. It's good that they are training you so well though.. The only thing left that they need to teach you is that Canadians get made fun of for saying "aye"..J/k.. You know I love you. Keep up the good work.

Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

and Briell is wondering "Who is Dan Quayle"....rkd

Briell said...

Yep, you're absolutely right mom, who is that guy?

Anonymous said...

Dan Quayle was born in Indiana. He was the 44th Vice President under George W. Bush from 1989-1993. He is known by some for making incorrect statements - most well known is he corrected someone at a spelling bee on the spelling of potato. He said it was spelled potatoe....He was a young VP....mom

MoonGovernor said...

don't worry about the spelling errors. spelling all the words correctly is definitely "challenging."

ml said...

That's funny Brandon....I even caught that! ml