Thursday, February 08, 2007

SNOW




YES, we have more snow:-). Isn't it beautiful? It is kind of nice to not have a car to take care of during the winter time since they do require more maintenance.








As for me, yes, I am feeling better. The past two days have been pain-free, which is quite amazing! I believe I am feeling better because of prayer. Thank you to those who have lifted me up in prayer the past two days, God is answering your prayers. I did get the medicine I needed on Tuesday, which is also an answer to prayer. Please continue to pray that I will continue to feel better throughout the rest of the semester. Thank you again for praying:-)!!!





Some more beautiful scenery shots of God's creation. This was taken on my campus here in Durham, Canada.









"For I know the plans that I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope." ~Jeremiah 29:11

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Briell-
God has shown His great love to you this week...we may have found the right Doctor for you as well today........Beautiful Pictures, thank you for sharing them.
Mom

ml said...

Wow on the answered prayers and the beautiful picture of YOU and God's creation!! So glad you are better Briell!!! love from aunt ml, the favorite in Missouri!!!! P. S. SO glad Sharon lives in KS...that would be tough competition!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great SNOW pictures! I was out yesterday pulling the kids behind the 4 wheeler on a sled...nobody got hurt and I didn't even flip the silly thing(that was for you James). I am glad you are feeling better. When are you coming to my house to play?
The Dad, Brandon's not yours

Kim Tostada said...

Hi Briell,
Those are beautiful pictures. They remind me of the movie Chronicles of Narnia. Anyway, I didn't know you were sick but I'm glad u are doing better and I will continue to pray that the Lord would see ya through this semester. Love ya,

Kim

Katie said...

So glad to hear that you're feeling better. Continue to keep us updated on new prayer requests!

MoonGovernor said...

nice pictures!

Whatleys' World said...

Pretty pics Briell! Whew, Grammar is done!!! :) See you in the A.M.!