Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Quilt & Graduation

I finished my quilt today!!! I'm very excited that I finally finished it. Thanks to my fantastic sewing teacher, Eleanor, who actually did the quilting part (which is bringing the 3 layers together) my quilt looks beautiful. I'm so pleased with how well it turned out, especially since this is the first thing I've ever sewed in my life! Pretty cool, aye?

Also, graduation is this Saturday; which means that good-byes are also this Saturday. I can't believe that I've been in Canada for 2 years already and now I'm graduating and leaving. I'm definitely going to miss the friends I've made here and the staff that I've really gotten to know so well. It's been an awesome 2 years:-)!
P.S. ~This picture was taken after the 3 of us girls threw each other into the lake.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the quilt, but love the maker more. The colors are gorgeous.
I'm so proud of you Briell, wish I could be there too. We will be praying for you and all the goodbyes. God Bless you and enjoy your day!

The Duluth Downings

Katie said...

Congratulations on Graduating! It's a crazy and exciting feeling, huh? Maybe we could get together with you sometime if you'll be back in California! Dave and I are back for a year or so. Maybe you could show me how to make a quilt too!

JW said...

Yes...we are very proud of your accomplishment. We had a great time over the graduation weekend. It was great to have both brothers there as well as both sets of grandparents. Looking forward to what God has for you next. Love you Briell. - dad and mom