Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sewing Class

Amongst the business of classes this semester, I joined a sewing class! It has been a very busy time and probably not the best time to start a quilt, but the class was offered to me and I decided to take it. I've always wanted to make a quilt and now I was going to have a chance to. So today I just finished sewing all my rows together which completes the entire pattern for the front. Now I just need to add the borders and then the padding for the middle with the back fabric and then I'll be done:-).
My teacher has been a staff lady here on my campus, Eleanor. My class has been every Thursday as one of my P.T.C. (Practical Training Course) classes. I have P.T.C. class Monday -Friday from 1:30-4:30. I definitely would say that sewing has been a very practical class to have! Thanks Eleanor!!!



7 comments:

carly said...

hey girl! that looks AWESOME!! i love it! that is so much work too - i don't know how you found time to do all that! :) anyways, very cool!

love ya!
carly*

JW said...

Nice colors...and if you stare at it long enough the pattern does that "3D thing" that was popular in the 60's. Still love ya...

Anonymous said...

It's stunning!! I love it and the colors.
-Casey

Anonymous said...

Melodie says
We're standing here together at my house having a hoot of a time! Hi out there to all those wonderful relatives and fellow friends of Briell!! She just told me that that's all she wants me to say! Too bad!

Anonymous said...

Nice dress you have sewn for yourself. DO you think it is big enough? Will you be wearing it for graduation? Send pictures!
The Dad...not yours!

Anonymous said...

HEy Beautifull girl i miss You sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much. how have you been i love the quilt it looks so lovely. i miss you and love you Briel,


Yours always Claudia Torres

Anonymous said...

Nice quilt! Looks great.